In 2018 there were 590 exhibitors from 29 countries. Visitors to the fair represent a global mix of experts, industry professionals, and the professional public. 2019 will mark the 27th anniversary of this professional B2B event.
It is held in the Czech Republic which is strategically well positioned with a strong tradition in the electrotechnical field. The fair also hosts a rich and diversified education and information programme including professional conferences, workshops, and training opportunities focused on current and future trends in the industry (among others it is ZLATÝ AMPER (GOLDEN AMPER) COMPETITION, AMPER MOTION, AMPER SMART CITY, AMPER START-UP).
In the year 2018 181 foreign exhibitors participated at the fair.
Final report from AMPER 2018, VIDEO introducing the Trade Fair
- Electroenergetics – Power Generation, Transfer, and Distribution
- Conductors and Cables
- Electric Installation Technologies and Smart Electric Installations
- Lighting Devices and Systems
- Electro Thermal Technology
- Drives, Power Electronics, and Power Systems
- Electronic Components and Modules
- Measuring and Testing Devices
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Automation, Control, and Regulation
- Production Facilities and Components for Electrical Industry
- Lasers, Photonics, and Fine Mechanics
- Tools and Equipment
- Services, Media, and Institutions