The Government Agency of the Czech Republic - CZECHTRADE seeks a suitable candidate for the position “PROJECT EXECUTIVE” to its foreign office in Stockholm.
WHO WE SEARCH:
- A positive person enthusiastic to contribute to management of our successful branch of CZECHTRADE Agency in Sweden.
- Job description:
- Assistance to Czech companies – clients of the CzechTrade Office in Stockholm
- Searching of business partners for Czech companies in Sweden as well as in the countries of Scandinavia
- Preparation and realisation of Czech displays in various events – exhibitions, trade fairs, „sourcing days“
- Basic market researches and finding the interest of Swedish companies in doing business with Czech firms
- Contribution to administration of the CzechTrade Office in Stockholm
- Secondary education is a minimum requirement
- Work experience in the field of trade, marketing or administration
- Work experience with Czech companies can be an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Power Point
- Knowledge of English, Czech and Swedish language
- Good organisational and presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Employment Agreement for one year with possible extension
- Employment in the form of a third entity
- Fixed salary 25.000,- SEK (before tax)
- Pleasing work environment
- Office in central Stockholm – it´s a part of the Czech Republic Embassy
- By agreement (as soon as possible)
Please send your CV and possibly also the Job Motivation Letter to the e-mail address of the CzechTrade Office Stockholm Director, Mr Tomas Rousek, email@example.com, not later than 11th February, 2019.
CzechTrade office in Stockholm provided assistance for Swedish company MYDATA automation AB that designs and builds SMT assembly machines for the electronics industry. CzechTrade helped to find suitable Czech companies (in machining, metal sheet processing and surface treatment) and organized incoming business missions for MYDATA to the suitable Czech manufacturers. A regular cooperation started after almost one year of testing adjusting of the prototypes.
MYDATA, Body components for PCB machines (www.mydata.com)
Swedish company Cream International AB - the largest coffee machine supplier in Scandinavia that exports its production to many countries contacted CzechTrade Sweden (http://www.czechtrade.se) for help in supplier search in the Czech Republic. The requirement was for chillers and electronic control units for coffee machines. CzechTrade identified potential suppliers of required components in the Czech Republic and arranged meetings with them.
Vice Managing Director Mats Jaller:
„I can tell you that it all went very well in Prague!! Both the cooling systems and the "long-shot" we took regarding electronic controllers seems to work out just the way we wanted it to do!“
„Thank you very much for your support in finding new suppliers in your country!! I will sure recommend you as soon as I have the opportunity!“
Cream International AB, Components for coffee machines from the Czech Republic (www.creminternational.se)