Austech is the only exposition specialized in metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market in Australia. This year about 10,000 visitors and industrial decision makers are expected to come. It is a great opportunity to present high-quality products of these Czech companies:
- Bomar – a producer of affordable and high-quality band saws with extensive dealer network in Europe, Asia, and America; In Austech, Bomar will be represented by its Australian distributor Haco Pty Ltd
- Č.V. Prototyp – a company providing machining, welding, repair and renovation of machine parts and equipment, which has broad experience in production of non-standard pieces
- FERMAT – a fast-growing manufacturer with long-standing tradition of production of horizontal boring mills, milling machines, and grinding machines
- Thermacut Group – a leading manufacturer focused on replacement consumables, accessories and torch heads for plasma cutting, MIG/MAG, TIG/WIG and plasma welding, with subsidiaries in Europe and America and distributors in Asia, Africa, Australia, and the Middle East; Thermacut Group will be represented by its Australian distributor Abicor Binzel
- B&Bartoni – a company specialized in cutting and welding consumables for oxy-fuel, plasma, laser cutting and MIG/MAG welding, which has achieved to export to more than 50 countries; B&Bartoni will exhibit at National Manufacturing Week - stand 1804 (NMW you can easily find right next to the Austech exhibition)
CzechTrade Office with Czech Consulate in Sydney cordially invites you to visit our Czech National Exposition at Austech 2017, stand No. 755.
More information on: http://www.amtil.com.au/Austech