DPP seeks provider of 15 battery-powered trolleybuses

Published: 26.04.2021 Related countries:  Korea (south) Korea (south)

New trolleybus tender aims to make Prague greener

Dopravní podnik hl. m. Prahy (DPP) has announced a public tender for a supplier of 15 battery-powered articulated trolleybuses. The entire value of the contract is CZK 300m. DPP will cover 15%, while the European Union's subsidies from the Operational Programme Prague – Growth Pole of the Czech Republic will cover the remaining 85%. The delivery of the first vehicle for testing is expected in the summer of 2022. The supply of more vehicles should follow in the autumn of 2022. The company focuses on quieter public transit. By 2024, it should also produce one-fifth fewer emissions.

Source: CIA News
Prepared by the team of foreign office CzechTrade and CzechInvest Seoul