Listed are the top ten industries that have shown significant growth in the USA and growth predictions for 2022-2023. Definition of each industry specifies activities within the calculated revenue growth.
1. Airport Operations: 2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 66.1%, Market size $12bn. This industry includes businesses that operate international, national or civil airports or flying fields. The industry also includes operators that provide aircraft parking, air traffic control services, cargo handling services and other relevant products. Fuel wholesaling and airport janitorial services are excluded from this industry, while most aircraft repair and maintenance services are included in the Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul industry.
2. Travel Insurance:
2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 62.1%, Market size $2bn. This industry underwrites (i.e. assumes, pools and spreads out risk of financial losses over policyholders in exchange for premiums) travel insurance policies. Coverage can include losses from trip cancellation and delay, lost baggage and medical emergencies.
3. Cruise & Travel Agency Franchises: 2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 59.7%, Market size $1bn. This industry includes franchised travel agent establishments that sell travel, tour and accommodation services and packages. Online sales are excluded from this industry. Reports in the IBISWorld Business Franchise collection focus solely on franchised outlet operations and exclude nonfranchise data. These reports show the total number of franchise outlets, total franchise revenue, the average profit margin earned by franchisees and the largest franchisers by market share.
4. Concert & Event Promotion:
2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 52.7%, Market size $51bn. This industry creates, manages and promotes live performances and events, ranging from concerts and theater performances to state fairs and air shows. Some promoters lease space from stadium-, arena- and theater-owners, while others own and operate venues.
5. CBD Product Manufacturing:
2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 48.0%, Market size $2bn. Companies in this industry use hemp to produce cannabidiol (CBD) oil, which is used to create supplements, foods and concentrates.
6. Online Gambling Services:
2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 44.9%, Market size $11bn. Companies in this industry enable users to place bets online. These bets include digital table games and sports bets.
7. International Airlines in the US: 2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 44.5%, Market size $50bn. The International Airlines industry provides air transportation to passengers and cargo over regular routes and schedules. These services include any flights that either end or originate internationally. Scheduled air passenger carriers, including commuter and helicopter carriers (except scenic and sightseeing), are included in this industry. Airlines that provide international mail transportation on a contract basis are also included in this industry.
8. Water Parks
2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 41.4%, Market size $2bn. This industry includes amusement parks that feature waterplay areas, such as waterslides, splash pads, spraygrounds (water playgrounds), lazy rivers or other recreational bathing, swimming and barefooting environments. These parks may be indoors, outdoors or a combination of both.
9. Travel Agencies
2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 39.8%, Market size $35bn. This industry includes businesses that sell, book and arrange travel, tour and accommodation services for the general public and commercial clients. The industry also encompasses companies primarily engaged in providing travel arrangement and reservation services, including online-only booking systems.
10. Musical Groups & Artists in the US
2022-2023 Revenue Growth: 39.2%, Market size $6bn. This industry is composed of musicians, recording artists and songwriters that produce music professionally, either in front of a live audience, in a recording studio or both. Musicians in this industry may earn revenue from songwriting, producing or recording, but they primarily operate as performers. This industry excludes musical theater, opera and other professions involved in the creation of records, such as engineers.
Presented by the team of employees of CzechTrade Chicago, USA.