In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing and free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the 'GDPR Regulation')
The controller of the personal data you provided is the Czech Trade Promotion Agency / CzechTrade with its registered office at Stepanska 15, 120 00 Prague, IČO 000 01 171, state contributory organization (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller").
II. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We process your personal data to the extent necessary to:
fulfillment of obligations arising from the general business conditions for the provision of services to Czech exporters;
- fulfillment of obligations arising from special conditions for individual services to Czech exporters;
- performance of contractual obligations;
- fulfillment of obligations arising from generally binding legal regulations;
- maintaining contacts with client and partner representatives;
- sending business messages on seminars and conferences, on business and marketing opportunities (trade fairs, foreign inquiries, service offers);
- organization of events and trainings, including invitations and accommodation;
- processing of photographic and audiovisual outputs from events and training for the external communication of the Agency;
- ensuring the protection of our rights and legitimate interests.
III. DATA WE PROCESS
We process the following category of personal data:
- Identification data: name, surname, title, company, position in the company.
- Contact details: email, phone numbers, business address, or contact address.
- Field of expertise: occupation, specialization, satisfaction questionnaires.
- Documentation type data from events: photos or videos.
IV. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be made available to external entities and organizations which CzechTrade cooperates with in the performance of its tasks, on the basis of a special contract or instruction by its founder, or transferred for further processing to an external entity on the basis of a data processing contract.
In special cases resulting from the general business conditions for the provision of services to Czech exporters, your personal data may be transferred to a third country.
V. TIME OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information is stored for the duration of the contract concluded between you and CzechTrade or for the duration of your registration to use our services.
Upon termination of the contractual relationship between you and Czechtrade, or upon termination of your registration to use our services, we continue to process your personal data only for the purposes and for the period of time that we are required to store such data under generally binding legal regulations.
We will either anonymize or delete your personal information from our databases and systems as soon as your personal information has been terminated or the time we are required to keep it under legal regulations expire.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
We process your data transparently, correctly, in accordance with GDPR and generally binding legal regulations. You have the right to access, correct or erasure your data. You may withdraw your consent at any time in the processing of your data for which you have given your consent. If you wish to withdraw your consent to processing and there is no other legal reason for processing your data, or if you oppose the sending of marketing communications, you have the right to be deleted or restricted.
You can exercise the right of access to your data and your other rights by written request sent by post to the Controllor´s address or sent electronically to poverenec-GDPR@czechtrade.cz.
If you believe that processing of your data is not working properly, you can file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. If you have any questions, please write to the Czech Trade Promotion Agency / CzechTrade, Dittrichova 21, Prague 128 01 or electronically to poverenec-GDPR@czechtrade.cz.